Simulate a complete buy-crypto process with Sandbox mode.
This example illustrates a case when a user wants to buy crypto with one of the local payment methods offered in Singapore (Paynow).
# 1) Checkout Page
After you have set up the widget, you should be able to see widget options that are similar to that of the widget page's demo here.
# 2) Create a Sandbox Transaction
- Sandbox KYC: Verify phone number and upload random documents in its relevant formats.
- Wallet: *ensure that it is the selected cryptocurrency's testnet wallet
- After keying in the relevant details, you should be able to view payment instructions similar to the below.
# 3) Complete Transaction
- Head to your Partner Dashboard
- You should be able to see the charge that you have just generated, with a 'Pending' status indicated.
- Click on the charge generated. You should be able to see an option 'Mark as paid' similar to the below image.
- Click 'Mark as paid'.
- The charge's status should now be 'Completed'.
- Testnet coins will be deposited into the wallet address indicated.